Motivational Quote of the Week



"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up."

Vince Lombardi

Week 2 (John)

We have opened the 2nd week of this weightloss effort and we are moving ahead full steam. Tomorrow we will see the results of last week's efforts. I am looking forward to them somewhat reluctantly on my behalf, but with great anticipation on Amy's part.

Last week I had a great reduction in total body weight(great in my opinion) 11 lbs! Somehow in the back of my mind I have to wonder just how much of that was fluid and how much was actually the bad stuff... Or, does that matter anyway. I was carrying that excess around regardless and it was still making the scales jump haphazardly out of control. Over the last week however I have made a concentrated effort to eat more healthy foods and reduce the overall consumption. We shall see.

Amy seemingly did not show any results as of last week. In my opinion this is not a setback but only a postponement. A setback would have been to gain an unwanted pound. This week she has made some changes in her diet, mainly consisting of drinking more water and not overdoing it on the weekend (Sunday is a big day for us, We eat at the Church). We look forward to seeing some positive results tomorrow and will post them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals

John