Motivational Quote of the Week



"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up."

Vince Lombardi

A Healthy Start


This year we started a garden to make a healthy start on dieting.

So I decided to show it off a little. All my life I have been around family who planted a garden and it was always somewhere in the neighborhood of 1-10 acres being planted. We might have all peas, possibly all watermelons, or just a mix of everything, you never really knew what was going to be planted.

So when I planted the small patch in the back yard I thought it was just that - small.

My neighbor however informed me today that I had a big garden, it was over 2x the size of hers. I suppose that is relative but nonetheless. Hopefully there will be some fruit of the labors to show at some point.






I did not set out to grow grass but hey it come up free! This pic was taken prior to me doing a little weeding

1 comment:

  1. why dont the dates show up on your posts? great looking garden, bubba!!!

    ReplyDelete

Goals

John