Motivational Quote of the Week



"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up."

Vince Lombardi

Summer Goals

Goal #1. Blog more
Goal #2. Lose 25 lbs by new school year
Goal #3. 5 pullups, 5 chinups, 100 pushups, 3 mile run

Its time to look toward summer. My wife has challenged me to 30 days of exercise (excluding weekends). My reward for 30 days without fail will be no yard duties for a whole month ( i hope that includes the weed eating!). Her reward will be a day to herself, no kids, no hubby, no housecleaning. She is already looking forward to a day off!

Pictures coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm curious, does that mean that she will do the yard work and you will do the housework?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest I wasnt reading the fine print, just the highlights... ill let you know

    ReplyDelete
  3. It means that I will cut the grass for a month (and weed-eat, if he so trusts me to do so). I am not so naive as to expect him to do housecleaning while I am having my day off!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Goals

John