Motivational Quote of the Week



"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up."

Vince Lombardi

Week (4)

Once again, John has had a very successful week of weight loss. He lost another 5 lbs this week, for a total of 25 lbs. It is with little joy that I report my 1 lbs of weight loss for the week. I started walking with Leslie Sansone this week, and I am thinking that was the reason for the 1 lb, since exercise usually causes a big of weight gain initially, because of increase in muscle mass. Hopefully, next week will bring better results. I leave you with another delicious, low-point recipe, although it's probably very high in sodium, being it is totally compiled of canned food. But it is very filling and doesn't take but about a cup to do you.

Dump 'n' Stir Chili
2 cans turkey chili, no beans
2 cans pinto beans, undrained
2 can diced tomatoes with green chilis
1 tbs chili powder
2 tsp minced onion


* I added a lot more seasoning--some garlic powder, paprika, and red pepper flakes and cooked it in the crockpot for a few hours. It's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals

John