Motivational Quote of the Week



"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up."

Vince Lombardi

Week 5 (Amy)

I can think of a few things that get me REALLY excited! Going shopping (rare), going home to Alabama (about once every 2 months), going on vacation (drawing a blank), or losing weight. And this week, I am VERY excited because I. Lost. FOUR. lbs!! With a total weight loss of 15 lbs! Yeah!! Go me!
My clothes are getting a little looser, but I am ready for them to be TOO big. It's not happening YET...maybe after 15 more lbs? Here is my week 5 photo, taken Sunday morning:

So here's me, 15 lbs lighter than on Jan 1, and John Michael, 30 lbs lighter than on Jan 1. We've still got a ways to go, but we're gonna make it, gonna make it, gonna make it........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals

John