Motivational Quote of the Week



"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up."

Vince Lombardi

Per Request (Amy)

Well, I've not blogged about my weight loss lately because....well, there just doesn't seem to be much to report. As of last week, I am maintaining at 18 lbs. Will tomorrow morning reveal any new results? I'm not counting on it.
We were in revival last week, which means we came home late and hungry every night. One night, John grilled us some chicken shishkabobs (sp?) at 10:00 p.m.(!)composed of yellow and red bell pepper and a specialty yogurt chicken sauce he concocted. It was yum. Very low in points, but not consumed at the optimum time of metabolic rate. I walked ONCE last week because I just did not have the drive or the time. Regardless, I am pleased to find that my clothes are looser, and some garments that were OUT of the QUESTION I can now wear. I guess that's progress.
This week is a new week, and we are going to try to be strong even though we are having a get-together here Friday night and I am cooking 3 cheese lasagna, garlic toast, corn on the cob, salad, and a cherry stack cake. I guess I can just eat salad and corn on the cob? Maybe a small spoonful of lasagna after I've consumed salad and corn on the cob. Yes, that would be the smart thing to do. Have a PLAN. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals

John