Motivational Quote of the Week



"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up."

Vince Lombardi

Another Week, Another Pound (Amy)

The scales revealed one more pound lost for me this week, with a total of 19 lbs in two months. A pound a week for an entire year is 56 pounds! Therefore, when January 2010 rolls around, I will have 14 lbs to go to reach my goal of 70 lbs. Since Emma is breastfeeding a little less, I am going to decrease my daily points from 33 to 30 this week, and see if I can increase the weight loss to 2 lbs/week.

Hubby Luv did not have a pleasant weigh-in this morning,having moved the needle one more ticker to the right--another one pound gain. But he is back on it this week, drinking plenty of water and being conscious of what goes in his mouth. If he were a woman he could blame it on bloating or some other sort of female malady, but I'm not sure what bodily functions men can use to blame :0).

Until next week...happy fat burning!!

Oh, almost forgot--my "inspirational" quote of the week:
"Only in America do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a diet coke."
~Mike Anderson

2 comments:

  1. You're right Amy, I think all male bodily functions support weight loss (I won't list them), so John will have to assign blame elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Goals

John