Motivational Quote of the Week



"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up."

Vince Lombardi

Week 8 (John)

No success to really blog about this week... Amy lost another pound... and I, well, nothing. I guess I am holding my ground so far but if this continues I am sure there could be some mental setbacks.

Is this the plateau for me? You know that sticking point that you have experienced all too many times. The place where you stop because nothing is happening. The place where you give up because all your efforts seem to be in vain.

I certainly hope not. I have started a small run/walk (ie. Jogging) program. I am trying to build up for a 5K. Yesterday I did a mile in a little over 12 minutes. I was very pleased with that effort as I dont think I have ran since living in Ft. Worth (almost 1-1/2 years ago). I hope this will give my body a little boost, maybe up the metabolism a little bit. I certainly need too see some results if I am going to be at 235 by the end of the year.

Any Suggestions from the readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals

John