Motivational Quote of the Week



"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up."

Vince Lombardi

Major Goal



If the scale is right I have hit the 40 lb mark!

This was a major goal of mine, of which I said I was going to celebrate with ribs. I have been desiring some good smoked ribs. I have had my eyes set on a rack at the local store and have just been waiting the moment to celebrate. Oh how I can taste them now!

But at this moment I am torn. I would like them but I realize that would not be the wisest choice a dieter could make. Also not the healthiest choice I could make either. So what shall I do for a celebration? Any ideas?

Maybe I should start by setting another goal.

1 comment:

  1. omgoodness, bubba!!! congratulations. you must be like a skinny boy by now w/ 40 lbs...dont get too skinny ya hear!

    ReplyDelete

Goals

John