Motivational Quote of the Week



"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up."

Vince Lombardi

Weeks... Months... ?

Well, Our weeks have now turned into months and I think we have gotten a little behind on keeping up with the weeks so it might behoove us to move on to better titles here.

I think we will still try to post every week with our results to keep you informed as well as give us some sort of accountability. You guys seem to like see the good and the bad that has come of it.

This week I am not sure what has or is happening. I got on the scales and I was back to what I thought to be 274 lbs., which would be a 2-3 lbs loss from the gain. Then I got down on the floor to make sure my eyes had not deceived me and counted those oh so tiny ticks between the numbers and low and behold it was not on 275 but 270!!! Have my eyes betrayed me for so many weeks or did I actually have a breakthrough this week, stepping down from my plateau?

Though I am not sure exactly what has happened or what was going on I think for motivational reasons I will say that I have broke through the plateau. If another comes that will be fine as I see persistence pays off. It is hard to keep that mindset in the middle of a fight that sometimes seems you are losing but when you accomplish a victory you always have something to look back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals

John